Thursday, June 21, 2012


Hi all!!  This week at Charisma we would like to see your 
SUMMER
 creations.  I know it's not very much like Summer today for most of us but what better excuse to play with your crafty stash. 

Our two fab sponsors this week are....


One lucky winner will receive 4 stamps or 1 stamp set!




and another lucky winner will receive a £10 Voucher for Joanna Sheen! They have some gorgeous stuff so why not check out their store, they also offer Free shipping, how fab is that!!

As it's team Gem's turn this week I don't have a card to share with you, but If you care to pop back later on I should have something to share with you then.

Happy crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee