Friday, August 15, 2014

Teenage birthday boy


Good morning, I have a busy day ahead but just grabbed a few minutes to share my latest card with you.
 Commission by a work colleague for her Son's 13th Birthday and he loves his Play station and X Box, like most youngsters of his age. Luckily I had this image from Mo Manning which is fabulous for boys cards and she also has a female version too if you have any young girls into gaming.
The papers are from Papermania , I've had these for years, the corners are Marianne Design die, and I also used Spellbinders dies to mount the image and the sentiment.
I have a day with my little three year old Grand Daughter today so sure to be a fun day and and exhausting one. We are planning a Frozen themed birthday party for her in November so I'll print off some pictures and we can cut them out, she loves anything to do with Frozen.
Thanks for popping into my blog today, have a lovely weekend.



2 comments:

  1. A brilliant card for a 13 year old. This is a perfect image for a young boy. Love the bright and boyish colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card for a teenage boy, love the colours and the image.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee