Monday, May 19, 2014

First Communion, Daniel



Hello crafty friends.
 What a busy week, we got home from our holiday midweek and had our Grandson Daniel's First Communion on Saturday. A great day was had by all and he was so handsome in his kilt. Here he is above with his Mum and Dad,(my Son) Brother and Sister.

The card above was made with a Mo Manning digi, Nesties, Memory box die, Diamonds embossing folder, and the cross is also a digital image but I can't remember where I bought it.

Well it's back to work tomorrow for me I had a great 2 weeks off, pity it had to end.
Thanks for popping into my blog today.
Happy crafting

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Vee, I love the sweet image and fabulous detailing.
    Such a beautiful photo of your Son and his family.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee