Thursday, October 03, 2013

Play BINGO @ Charisma this week...

 What a week....I've been chasing my tail since last Thursday and getting nowhere fast. I started a new job in a completely different office and doing work I've never done before (Staff shuffle) so I have to start training all over again. It's quite daunting at my age having to learn new things and even harder after being 10 years in the same job. It's going to take a while to be trained up all the aspect of the job so I'm just taking every day as it comes. Wish me luck...
Enough of my waffling lets see this weeks challenge.
*************

This week it's Team B's challenge!!

Eyes down for....

BINGO
Please pick any 3 horizontal, vertical or diagonal


Any creation from any type of craft!!! 

As always we have some fantastic sponsors...

PRIZE ONE - 

Time For Tea Designs is a wonderful new Digi company brought to you from a lovely lady called Jo! You can find there blog here and also her wonderful etsy shop here! And also join in the fun on her facebook page! This week Jo is offering one lucky crafter a chance to own one of her new digis in her etsy store

PRIZE TWO -

Our Brand New Sponsor Bugaboo are giving this week's winner...

No card from me for this one as it's Team B. I'll be posting some cards over the weekend so watch this space. I hope you can find time to join in.
Have a lovely weekend everyone

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck at work Vee!
    I hope you have a good weekend, when we get there!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee