Thursday, October 31, 2013

Anything but a card @ Charisma this week....

This week's Challenge is...

Anything But Cards!

Any creation from any type of craft!!! 

As always we have some fantastic sponsors...

PRIZE ONE -
The lovely company Freckled Fawn!
 
Doe and Deer manage Freckled Fawn. 
They currently offer over 300 washi and deco tapes--a perfectly addicting embellishment for all your crafty endeavors.
Who are offering a $20 voucher to there online store! wow!!!

Prize TWO
Buy our digi stamps here...
We'd like to give a huge big welcome back to our monthly sponsor!
One Lucky winner will recieve Your Choice of SIX Digi's from Digistamp Boutique!
Sally-Ann from Digistamp Boutique! Now i'm sure you've all seen her fabulous work???!? NO?! Well head on over to her Digi shop! there's a digi for everything her work is fantastic and at such a low price too! Sally-Ann is very talented! go on! have a peek!!

Prize Three

Delicious Doodles is a young company with myself,
Teri, as the Sole Trader/Designer.
I have doodled and sketched all of my life.
I started making greetings cards when my last child was born, and used my doodles on them as I couldn’t find what I wanted in the usual craft places.
I only started selling my images in the Autumn of 2009.
I design and hand/mouse-draw all of the images that are sold in the Delicious Doodles Shop. Some are cutsie animals, some are sketched flowers, there are a few men's images, fairies and also some 'darker' images featuring vampires, skulls and Gothic stuff, something for everyone!
Why not pop over and take a look.


Who are offering 4 digis of the winners choice!

Great prizes again from our lovely sponsors.  I'm looking forward to seeing your wonderful crafty creations this week.  Have fun !!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee