Thursday, August 08, 2013

Charisma Cardz challenge this week is STITCHING Real or Faux


Stitching!! (Real or Faux)

Any creation from any type of craft!!! 

As always we have some fantastic sponsors...

PRIZE ONE - 

One lucky winner will receive 4 stamps or 1 stamp set.

PRIZE TWO -
Marker Pop
MarkerPOP.com
Marker Pop are a new sponsor of ours!! They are generously offering a $10 voucher for their online shop, be sure to pay them a visit!!

Team B have some wonderful creations to share for you inspiration just pop over to the challenge blog to see them, and don't forget you can visit each team member's blog for the full low down on how they were made. Don't forget to leave a comment if you visit.
No card from me this week ( I'm on Team A) but I'll be back later to share a couple I've done for orders recently.
Thanks for popping in


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee