Friday, May 17, 2013

Hello crafty friends I hope you all enjoyed the sunshine today. I was at sports day with my Grandsons today and they had a ball. It took me back to when my Son's used to do the Egg n Spoon race and the bean bag toss many years ago.....how time flies ! Anyway they thoroughly enjoyed themselves which is what it's all about when your 6 and 8 years old.
Now onto my card.........



Metal corner, flowers, gold seam binding and  cotton lace are all from Wild Orchid crafts. The image is Flora  from Funky Kits and the papers are Prima Botanicals. Sentiment tag is LOTV and the wooden heart from my stash. 
Hope you all have a lovely weekend and thanks for popping in to my blog.


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card Vee. I love the image, gorgeous colours and such pretty detailing.
    I sounds like you had a wonderful time watching your Grandsons. I miss all that now my children are a bit older and think I may have to wait a little while yet for Grandchildren to arrive.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee