Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hearts and Flowers @ Charisma


Good morning crafters! I hope everyone who has the snow is coping well and especially keeping nice and warm. 
As it's Gem's team this week I don't have a card to share with you but you can pop over to the Charisma challenge blog and see all the fabulous creations from Gemma's team.


This week's Challenge is...

HEARTS AND FLOWERS
(must have both on creations)

Any creation from any type of craft!!! 

As always we have some fantastic sponsors...

PRIZE ONE - 

Stamp Fairy are generously offering our lucky winner a $10 voucher 


PRIZE TWO -
Marker Pop
MarkerPOP.com
Marker Pop are a new sponsor of ours!! They are generously offering a $10 voucher

Thanks for popping in, later today I have a Twins Christening card to share.

TTFN




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee