Thursday, November 01, 2012

Recipe time @ Charisma




It's recipe time!
2 Backing papers, 3 Embellishments / flowers, 1 stamped image/sentiment


As always we have some fantastic sponsors...

Prize One
Simon Says Stamp
Simon Says Stamp
Who are offering one lucky winner a $20 voucher to their online shop!! Wow!
Simon Says Stamp has over 100,000 items in stock. They have all of the latest releases from Magnolia, Whiff of Joy, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders, Copic and so much more! With great deals on shipping, it’s a great time to shop with Simon Says Stamp. 

Prize Two
Who are offering one lucky winner 5 digi's of their choice!

A nice easy one this week, for my DT creation I have used paper from Making Memories, heart border die is from Joy Craft, the image is from LOTV  coloured with Copics and glittered with Star Dust Stickles. I used the little hearts from the die to make my three embellishments  and the sentiment is computer generated.

Hope you enjoy our challenge this week.
Hugs


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Vee, I love the image and the colours and design are beautiful

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... this is so cute Vee :) Lovely image and really pretty colours and design :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee