Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Instead of a Sympathy card, something a little different



A colleague in my Husband's work lost her Uncle a few weeks ago and wanted something other than a Sympathy card to give to her Aunt just to let her know how much she loved her.
 I remembered seeing this verse online a while back and made this card and box. She was delighted with it and asked me to make another one for her Cousin.



It's such a lovely verse and could be used for many different occasions. The little box is actually a Wedding favor box but I liked the shape and decided to use it. You can buy them online in a variety of places.
I used Stampendous image Flower Fields,coloured with chalks. Flowers, lace and pearls from WOC, paper is Botanicals and the heart was cut on my Craft Robo. Charm and ribbon are from Mei Flower.
I would love to hear you views on this set and if you think it's a nice alternative to a Sympathy card as my customer did.
Hugs


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful the card, the box and the verse. No wonder you were asked to make another one. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee