Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Blue Christmas...





I've always liked blue Christmas cards and decided on this design after purchasing these Marianne dies. 
An easel card with an added fold at the bottom and the sentiment is on a Labels Nestie die. I used a snowflake CB embossing folder and the papers are last years Anita's. I used loads of stickles to give a really frosty look and added a few pearls too. Sorry for the terrible pic I broke my daylight lamp : (

Yesterday I was at the Craft show in the SECC and had a great day, spent too much as usual but I got everything I was looking for and a few extras....lol  I could have stayed all day.  Then in the evening I was at a 60th Birthday party  we had a great night but today I'm feeling shattered....thank goodness we got an extra hour in bed this morning I  really needed it.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have the day to myself and can have a play with my new stash.
Thanks for stopping by and also thanks for all the lovely comments recently I really appreciate them and love reading them.
TTFN

1 comment:

  1. a lovely card. Like the extra fold, it adds interest. I had a great day Saturday, I just needs a little time to play now!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee