Saturday, June 30, 2012

Spot the difference....Fizzy Moon




Both cards were for a commission from my friend at work. A 50th and 70th Birthday,  she wasn't bothered if they were the same so I only made some small changes here and there. Gorgeous sparkly papers from First Edition, roses from Wild Orchid crafts, corners are from Whimsy Stamps, the image is Fizzy Moon and the ribbons and charms are from my stash.

I'm off for a 2 week break now so hopefully I'll get some crafting done at last. It's nice to have the time to play!!
Thanks for popping in, have a lovely weekend.



3 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful. I love the image, the beautiful sparkly papers and the layout.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. such sweet cards Vee, love the papers and colouring
    hugs and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image, it looks great in all sorts of colours. A lovely shade of pink. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee