Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Silver Wedding Card & Box......






Recipe........
Nesties Die, Marianne Creatable Heart Dies, Sizzix Number dies, Wild Orchid Roses and Metal corner. Metal Butterfly from Mei Flower, pleated ribbon  and pearls from stash. Papers are Paper Cellar, Victorian Classic.

*********

Thank you for calling into my blog today, I hope you all had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend.
 I was busy with my Grandchildren over the weekend and we had a great time. I managed to fit in some craft time colouring  some images, tiling in the kitchen and some gardening too...... the weather was great until today. Never mind I'm back to work tomorrow and it's a nice short week so hopefully it will fly in and it will be the weekend again and then it's only 3 weeks till my holidays  (big smile!!) 

This card was a commission  for a Silver Wedding, I decided to make the box as I don't like squashing cards with flowers into envelopes. 

I wouild like to enter it in the following challenges.....



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card
    Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week - Good Luck
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh,this is just gorgeous,love the detail just brilliant bless you for playing at anything goes,this month,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Silver Wedding card... I love the use of those diecut hearts and ribbon.

    Thanks for joining in the Challenge at Anything Goes - hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee