Thursday, May 03, 2012

We want to see PINK and BLACK @ Charisma this week


Good morning everyone it's team Carly's challenge this week and we are looking for the colours
PINK AND BLACK
on you fabulous creations.

As you can see above I have gone for the minimal look this week, not my usual style but I decided to have a go. 
My card was inspired by Mandi of Enchanted Occasions her work is wonderful and I have just recently discovered her blog, well worth a visit.  So you will probably see more of this style from me in the future, I had so much fun making it and it was so quick.


Now on to our fabulous sponsors this week


Simon Says Stamp
Photobucket

Who are offering one lucky winner a $20 voucher to their online shop!! Wow!

Simon Says Stamp has over 100,000 items in stock. They have all of the latest releases from Magnolia, Whiff of Joy, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders, Copic and so much more! With great deals on shipping, it’s a great time to shop with Simon Says Stamp. 

Pink Cat Studio

Who are offering one lucky winner 5 digi's of their choice!


gif maker


Bunny Zoe's Crafts is full of wonderful craft items to make very special cards and crafts from! Nikki is a lovely friendly lady who will make your shopping experience one you'll always keep coming back to!!!
Bunny Zoe's Crafts have a whole array of items in stock from Magnolia Stamps to Charms, from Whimsy Stamps to Ribbon the list is endless why not pop along and see for your self!!!

Bunny Zoe's have kindly donated a £10 voucher to this weeks winner!!!


Thanks for popping into my blog today, have fun with this weeks challenge.


1 comment:

  1. Oh! I love the colours and style of this card. Stunning. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee