Thursday, April 12, 2012

Let's see some Fancy Folds @ Charisma






Good morning all, it's Thursday again my favourite day of the week....why? 'cause I'm now off till Tuesday....  : ) 


This week at Charisma Cardz our theme is chosen by our lovely Joyce and it is...

Fancy Folds! 

Our faberoony sponsors this week are....

Digi Doodle Shop



Who are offering 2 lucky winners a $5 voucher each to spend in their online shop! Wow!!

Some Odd Girl



and not forgetting our regular sponsor Some Odd Girl who are offering one lucky winner 3 digi's of their choice!

My DT card this week is a Joy Fold card. I have used  Boho Chic papers from First Edition. Image is Fizzy Moon coloured with Copics. Marianne creatable corner and heart dies. Butterfly die from Joy Craft, ribbon and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. Nesties
Thanks for you visit today why not pop over to the Charisma blog and see the fabulous cards from Gemma's team this week.
Happy crafting



2 comments:

  1. A great card with one of my favourite images and folds. Elained

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropped by to say thank you for your kind comment on my blog and i am glad i did what a beautiful card i love it :)
    Hugzz Val xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee