Thursday, March 29, 2012

Charisma #12 EASTER ...







Good morning everyone, and a lovely sunny one it is too. Our theme for you this week is.....

EASTER

It's Gemma's team this week but I thought I'd join in as I'm on holiday and I've been making some cards. For this one I have used .... Digi image Sweet Blossom from Wee Stamps,paper...Boho Chic First Edition I just Love these papers. Nesties, Marianne Creatable Lacy die, flowers from Stash and the card shape is cut using Go Kreate die # 9.

Our fabulous sponsors this week are....


Digistamp Boutique
Buy our digi stamps here...
Who are generously offering 6 individual digis of the winnners choice!!

and also..

Joanna Sheen



who is kindly offering one winner a £10 Voucher!

Looking forward to seeing all your lovely Easter creations this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee