Wednesday, March 21, 2012

60th Birthday and a Cruise.....

 Hi! something a little different today.
 I have been meaning to share this card all week but It's been a bit hectic around our house this week with Birthdays and other stuff going on.
This card was made for a lady celebrating her 60th Birthday this month. Her Husband , who is one of our Managers at work asked me to include pics of their Caribbean Cruise Ship the Emerald Princess as they will be on board on the 24th March which is his wife's birthday. They will be at the Port of St Thomas on the Virgin Islands.....Oooooo!! how lovely.!!


 I must drop a few hints to my Hubby for next year...lol






 I decided to add the pics in a flip down design and used a small closure at the bottom and a length of Organza ribbon at the top to secure. The papers are all from the First Edition 6x6 pack Summer Breeze. I thought they looked lovely an Tropical. I added a large flower made up of more Tropical colours and a used metal corners from Wild Orchid crafts. The number 60 is cut with a Sizzix die .


That's it really and I'm glad to say he was delighted with the card.

I'm off now to dream of Palm trees and and white sandy beaches ~~~~~*


Thanks for popping in....

1 comment:

  1. This is a brilliant idea. Good thinking on how to incorporate all those images. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee