Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Nevaeh...........


The second  card with this image this week, this one is for my friend Susan it's her Birthday today.
Pink papers from Papermania, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Sizzix champagne flute die, Marianne Creatables Flourish die and Martha Stewart Arch border punch.  Ribbon and charm from Mei Flower and of course the image is Nevaeh from Saturated Canary, I adore this image she's definitely my favourite. 
Just got time to do some Smashing before bed time, Now where did I leave my SMASH book...?















Of course we can Snuggles....  I'll help you do a page about your Beary buddies.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favourite images too Vee, and I havent coloured her up yet :) So many great digis, so little time eh? :) lol.

    Beautiful card, love the leaf vine and such pretty colours and colouring.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee