Friday, February 17, 2012

Male 80th Birthday square pop out card


A card for an 80th Birthday for a man who loves to read. When I gave it to my friend who had asked for it,she looked at the image and said " That's just him" I was so pleased.....she loved the card. Here is the recipe....
Papers ....Papermania
Image ... Digi Stamp Boutique
Labels 2 Nesties
Sizzix large numbers die
Woodware small heart punch
and the rest is from my stash.

This was a pack of pop up square cards I got at the last SECC craft show in October and this is the first time I've used them. A little different from the usual shapes I use but I quite like it. I hope you do too.
Thanks for popping into my blog today.
Happy crafting.



2 comments:

  1. Love the cool freshness of these colours. A great image too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vee, pleased to 'meet' you!! Thank you for your comment on my blog and for my welcome.

    I am originally from Glasgow but now live in Wishaw! Was in Motherwell previous to that.

    I love this card!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

    I am now a follower of your blog xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee