Tuesday, February 28, 2012

LOTV cute little Ted....



Hi there, I hope everyone is having a good week. I'm a little tied up at the moment with orders for cards and this one was for a Birthday. I have used a LOTV die cut from the Cuddly Teddies sheet, I think he's adorable. They are a Godsend when you've got very little time and have to churn out cards very quickly. Sometimes I actually forget I have them....lol The paper is a digi download from ages ago, unfortunately I can't find the file...I must try and get better organised.
 Die cuts are Oval Nesties, square scalloped nesties,and Marianne Creatables flourish which has had the end swirl cut off and I used it as a stem for the daisy. The border is Martha Stewart. The lace  is from Wild orchid crafts and the rest is from my stash.
Thanks for popping in I hope you like my card today.
Happy crafting




1 comment:

  1. Lovely colours and great sparkle, can't go wrong with that. A fab image. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee