Monday, February 13, 2012

Another Valentine...


Just a quick post tonight to share Hubby's Valentine.....made at the last minute....One day I will get myself organized...lol.
 Anyway I used Basil Basic red card stock, Grand Nesti Die............ cut with my Big Shot...yes!!you can cut the three smallest ones in the pack without the need for the Grand Callibur or other large cutting machines, it gives you a nice big matt. Small Woodware heart punch, Marianne Creatables Heart die and Circle Scalloped Nestie.
The image is from the Forever Friends CD Black and Gold Collection which came free with the Cards & Papercrafts Mag a few weeks ago.
The sentiment was done on my laptop and I used the Beyond Wonderland Font.
 I'm off now to get on with some orders for cards, I need to find some pics of 'Upsy Daisy' for a 2 year old's card but I might have a wee go at my Mini Album first, I started it on Thursday and I'm loving every minute I spend on it. Wish I had made one years ago!! So watch this space hopefully I'll be showing some pics later in the week . I would love to do a video of it but I've never tried one before. Maybe my Son Matt can help out if I ask him nicely....lol.

Thanks for popping in..


1 comment:

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee