Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Saturated Canary Birthday...and Snuggles..


This is a birthday card I made this week for my friend Dorothy. I love this image from Saturated Canary she's called Nevaeh and is a dream to colour. The papers  are from Papermania, pearls, ribbon and charm are from Mei Flower. Time to celebrate sentiment from LOTV and the other one is a download but I'm afraid I never marked the file so I'm not sure where it came from

 Now who on earth is Snuggles I hear you ask......well he's a rather mischievous little bear who plays in my craft room, always getting up to something and he loves ribbons...especially pink ones....though he would never admit to it...lol..........say Hello Snuggles.....

Oh! and I forgot to mention he's very very cheeky!!!. He has lots of friends who come round to play and make a mess and then he blames me....lol.
Pop by again and see what he gets up to this week.....

Happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee