Monday, December 05, 2011

Hi !! From Snowy Scotland........

Well it's here again...........I woke up to 3 inches on snow this morning and there is more on the way according to the weather man on BBC. I love the stuff but it does get annoying when the transport is affected. Hubby managed to get out of the street this morning, slipping and sliding all the way up the hill, thank goodness I don't work Mondays !!!
I'm staying in all day..... still got decorating to finish and cards to make.
Here is one I made for an order last week. I love this LOTV image it's definitely my favourite this year. I coloured it with Copics and used Snow It glue and fine glitter for the snow. The papers are Me To You, Winter Wonderland. Roses and metal corner from Wild Orchid Crafts, Marianne Creatables Heart and Poinsettia dies. Martha Stewart Holly Punch and the rest is form my stash.
The snow has made me feel quite Christmasy so I think I'll dig out the decorations and the tree, although I can't put any on it yet as I promised my Grandson's that they could do it, but I'll set it up and put the lights on. 
Have a lovely day whatever you're doing....
Keep warm!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    Wow!!! what a wonderful card this makes. Gorgeous colours and fabulous image and sentiment.
    Well we are now well and truly into winter - take care.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful card Vee, lucky you getting festive snow
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee