Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Fizzy Moon Celebrate

This is a card a made a few weeks ago and forgot to post on here. The image is Fizzy Moon and I have coloured it with Copics.
Paper Cuddly Buddly
Marianne Creatable Dies
Corner, charm and rose, Wild Orchid Crafts
Wooden Heart, John Lewis
 Ribbon, Mandors Fabrics,Glasgow

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my recent cards, I really appreciate you taking the time, it means a lot to me. 

Don't forget you still have time to enter my challenge over at Charisma for this week. The theme is LOVE....
 so any love related projects can be entered. Such as Wedding, Anniversary, With Love, Valentine, etc the list is endless. 
I'm off now to have a cuppa. Thanks for popping in.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Vee,
    I love all the pink on this card. The layout and the image are beautiful. Fabulous creation.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee