Thursday, October 27, 2011

Charisma wk #43 Anything Goes




Good morning !! I hope you're ready for another Charisma challenge, 'cause this week we've made it really easy for you, our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES. 

This weeks sponsors are the fabulous  
Digi Stamp Boutique (6 digi's)
Crafty Emma's
Saturated Canary ($10 voucher)
For my card this week I have used, Funk Kits image Simply Sassy 5th Avenue and coloured her with Copics and blinged her dress with Stickles.
Paper is My Minds Eye I think......and I have used Nellie Snellen die cut, and also a Marianne Creatable die. Metal corner and flower from Wild Orchid Crafts. Ribbon from Mei Flower and the die cut parcel is from my stash.
I hope you like today's offering. The rest of our Charisma Gals have some fabulous cards for your inspiration so why not pop over and feast your eyes.
I'll be back later with a Spinner card that I made for my friend's Son.
Keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee