Thursday, July 21, 2011

SUNSHINE COLOURS @ CHARISMA



Hi, today's post is short.
Since Hubby and I returned from our long weekend in Plymouth we have both been ill with some sort of bug.Not sure if we picked it up on the flight home or here in Glasgow as we were both fine in Plymouth. The usual sickness and d----- (hate that word) horrendous headache and really painful stomach cramps. William is a bit better now but I've still got the stomach cramps and feel as if a truck has hit me.
Here is my card. This week's theme is SUNSHINE COLOURS.
Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Even though you felt crummy, your card is absolutely beautiful. I love the colors and this digi is awesome. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee