Monday, April 04, 2011

Get Well.....



Hi !! Just a quick post before I'm off to bed. This is the first Less is More card I've made and I must say I quite enjoyed playing around with my Nesties and made quite a few cards tonight with various embossed centers for future use. The stamp I used is one I've had for years and I bought it from a Scottish company called S for Stamps. I'm not sure if they are still on the go, I will Google it and see if I can find them.I added a little gem in the center of the main flower. The sentiment is from HOTP again another set of stamps I've had for years and very rarely use them.I added some Dovecraft decorative chalks round the embossing and also added an organza ribbon. Nice and easy to make and really quick.
Thanks for popping in, have a great week whatever you do...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vee,
    This is a beautiful card. I love the layout and the colours. The image is gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee