Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wedding Day.....

Hi there, this card is for my Nephew and his Wife to be, who are being married tomorrow. I have used one of my favourite images from LOTV and coloured it with Copics. Almost everything on this card is from my stash, papers, the ribbon,flowers, die cut sentiment, lace and crystals. I have used silver mirri card and Oval Scalloped Nesties. The only embellishments that are new are the fabulous metal corners from the Hobby House .
It's getting late now and I  still have loads to organize for tomorrow, just checked the weather forecast and it looks as though it's to be nice in the afternoon...fingers crossed.
I've got a busy weekend ahead, the wedding tomorrow and a 60's cabaret night on Saturday and of course Mother's day on Sunday, I think I'd better get some beauty sleep now I need all I can get...lol
Thanks for popping in ....have a lovely weekend.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    This card is gorgeous. I love the colour and the fabulous image. It's beautiful. Fabulous crafting.
    hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fabulous card Vee, love the colour, so elegant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the image, nice and simple. have a good day. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Vee. I live the colors you have used - are those the colors the bride chose for her wedding? Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee