Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday... Use buttons

Good morning everyone, this weeks Tutorial at Top Tip Tuesday is by Samantha and she is ,showing us how to alter buttons
I'm afraid I'm rushing this post as I nearly forgot to do it. I will give the details of my card later when I get in from work. Have a nice day... catch you later......

****************

Oooops  !!! sorry forgot I was to update the recipe for the card..here it is

Image Sugar Nellie Rock Idol coloured with Copics and Prisma Pencils
Stripe paper is Making Memories
Red paper Cuddly Buddly
Large button from an old coat and a peel off added
Buttons from my stash
Sentiment free from Pollycraft
I'm keeping this card for my little Grandson's next birthday....next year!!!  ha ha...... I'll probably loose it by then and have to make another...lol

Happy crafting.........

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vee, this is gorgeous, love the bold coloured paper and beautiful stamp. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great boy card. Nice colour choice. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super lad card Vee! Love the composition and the simplicity.
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee