Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday challenge.... Nature inspired


Hello everyone!!   this is a scheduled post as I am at work today so I hope blogger behaves and puts it up at the correct time....
This weeks tutorial at Top Tip Tuesday is
POLISHED STONE TECHNIQUE (the 'old' way)
My DT buddy Paula has prepared a picture tut for you to follow. Please pop over and have a look it's a great way to make your backing papers.  The challenge therefore is
NATURE INSPIRED......
My DT card this week is a Gate Fold card, I haven't made this style of card for years. I found some cards that I used for wedding invites a couple of years ago and decided to have a go at one again. You might be seeing quite a few in the near future as I found loads of them.
Here is the recipe....
Image.....  Daisy Girl from Digi Doodle Shop coloured with Copics
Papers..... Rose Garden Papermania and a small piece from Henbury Lane
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts,  as I didn't have the right shade of blue I coloured white roses  with my Copics to match the image.
The inside of the card is decorated with the same papers and I have added a small sentiment from the Rose garden paper stack.
I hope you will take part in our challenge this week and of course don't forget to add your Top Tip to your post if you have one. The prizes as always are yummy.
Looking forward to seeing all your fabulous projects this week.
Thanks for popping in.........


4 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    This is a stunning gatefold card. I love the colours and the papers and the image is gorgeous. I am loving this card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fold of this card. A sweet image and lovely fresh colours. elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vee this is a beautiful card I really love this image looks like she is day dreaming can just image her waggling her legs back and forth! Gorgeous!! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely image Vee and you've used it beautifully!
    Lovely card.
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee