Thursday, January 27, 2011

Charisma....Valentines/ Love


Hello everyone!!!! wonders will never cease I actually remembered to schedule my post for this morning... Wooohoo!!!!
This week at Charisma we would like to see some Valentines or anything LOVE related. As always we have some super prizes on offer from our fabulous sponsors and don't forget the Top 3 badge too.
My DT offering this week is a very simple card. I have used papers and embellishments I've had for years and put them together to make an Anniversary card....LOVE related... I decided it's about time I started to use up some of my stash of papers and other stuff before I buy any more. The only thing on the card that is new is the LOTV circle sentiment.
So please pop over to Charisma and and feast your eyes on our Design team's inspiration for you this week, you won't be disappointed I can assure you.
As always a huge thank you for all your lovely comments I so look forward to reading them all.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    Simple layout but a stunningly beautiful card. I love the borders and the heart and the pink is gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee,
    If this comment appears twice I apologise but I'm having blogger problems.
    The layout might be simple but it's stunningly beautiful. The borders are fabulous and I love the big heart. Gorgeous pinks.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. I love all the pearlised effect. Great use of old stash too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee