Saturday, August 28, 2010

Penny Black...Light the Night


Hi there, I was asked to make a couple of 50th cards for a friend and decided to use Penny Black image Light the Night. I made them the same but in different colours. Here is the rest of the recipe....
Papers all from Cuddly Buddly
Flowers and brads are from the Glitter Pot
Flower centers are bead caps which have been straightened out with pliers.
Oval Nesties
Ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls from The Hobby House
Martha Stewart border punch and Fiskars border punch.
Both images were coloured with Copics and glittered with Stickles, although the pics don't show the glitter as I took the photos then realised I had not glittered them...Duh!! Senior moment I think...lol
I hope you are having a lovely Bank Holiday weekend. I'm off work till a week on Tuesday...yipeee!!! I'm hoping to get my bathroom finished and also find some time to get on with some Christmas card orders.
Thanks for popping in

Challenges that fit the cards

ABC .............B for Blue
Stampin for the weekend.........Anything goes
Prairie Fairy Fun Friday.......Pearls and lace




5 comments:

  1. Oh Vee arent these beautiful, both colours are fab, and such a sassy image - so cute
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee,
    Both of these are gorgeous. It's amazing how changing the colour really changes the card. The embellies are great and the image is fabulous on each. Brilliant work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both. It's a great image and looks so elegant. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Vee, these are gorgeous cards hun!!!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee