Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Spotlighting Icopics this week from Sally!!!

Hello everyone hope you are all well! I've just come from Sally's blog where she is spotlighting Icopics, the place where you can get all your Copic markers. They are giving away a set of Manga Skin Colours

and also a set of 12 Copic Glitter At you Spica markers....ooooohh!! I'd love some of those. At the moment I have about 70 various Copic Caio colours combos but wouldn't it be great to have that fab blending ability with Sparkle too.



To be in the draw for these fab markers you have to leave Sally a comment and tell her why you love your Copics, or if you haven't tried them yet, tell her why you would like some. Simple as that!! Oh and of course help her spread the word. Happy crafting!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Vee,
    Great to hear from you. Thanks for the info on these copics. I'm away over now. Take care.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee