Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just Magnolia ....someone special



OOOOPS!!!!! I MISSED THE CHALLENGE BY A FEW MINUTES....SOB SOB!!


Hi there, It's so nice to use the papers and stamps I love and make a card for me for a change, sometimes at this time of year you can get so bogged down with orders and doing things for other people, it's just nice to do one for myself. This card is for Just Magnolia challenge...Someone Special

I've coloured Tilda with Copics and added Liquid Applique to her hat and boots with a little stickles added before drying just to give it a bit of Christmas sparkle.


Papers ...Wild Asparagus My minds eye

MS border punch

Circle Nesties

Ribbon from stash

Poinsettia cut on my Robo and Papermania brad with Hobby House bead cup.

I'm off now to finish a WOJ Christmas card that I started yesterday. Be back soon.....





1 comment:

  1. Hi Vee,
    This is one of my favourite Tidas. She is so well coloured and the papers are beautiful, A lovely card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee