Monday, November 09, 2009

Easel Footie Card....plus link....




Hi again !!!! my third post today...that must be a record for me...lol.. Right on to the card. As you can see it's an easel card. I'm really enjoying doing these and I think they are just perfect for guy cards. Don't know if it fits any challenges yet as I've not had time to look but I don't mind either way. This is for my friend Susan she asked me to do it for her Son who is 16 this week. The most difficult cards to make I think are teenage boys.......but... using the Easel shape I think works for this design and I'm really pleased with the result.

Here's the recipe:-

Footie paper I've had for years...sorry don't know who makes it. I Googled the footie boots image, ran green pearlised card through the happy birthday CB emboss folder and used my circle Nesties to mount the 16. I've added a black brad at the bottom center to help it stand up and added a little button football, I removed the shank with scissors and stuck it to the base.
I just love having Mondays off I can craft all day.... thanks for all your lovely comments recently I really appreciate every one....happy crafting...



3 comments:

  1. Ooooo.... gorgeous card Vee, absolutely perfect for a footy fan!! I know what you mean about how spooky it is that we keep making similar things at the same time. It's true that great minds think alike, we 'do'alike!!!
    Adore the tatty ted card in the previous post to, what a beautiful image!
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh hunnie, this is fab! How on earth do you make it?!! I have to do a 16th birthday card for my footy mad nephew to send next week...this would be fab!!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vee,
    This card is gorgeous. I love the colours and your layout.
    I'm sorry - my link to your blog unknown to me hasn't been working and I thought that you were not posting so I haven't been calling for a while.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee