Sunday, October 11, 2009

MY DT CARD FOR CHARISMA ...A RECIPE..

UPDATE TO THIS POST

Pop over to Elaine's blog to see a pic of her new little Grandson ..Finn.. he's gorgeous!!

Hi there this post has been scheduled as I'm at work this morning. I actually remembered to do it this week..lol. This is my DT card for our challenge over on Charisma Cardz which has been set this week by the lovely Sally. She's given us a recipe to follow.....3 flowers, 3 papers 1 charm 1 ribbon. Why not pop over and join in the fun, we have another great prize this week.

My card is for my friend Elaine who has just become a Gran for the first time. Her daughter had a little boy and he's a real we cutie with loads of hair too. So congratulations to Elaine and Ronald the new Grandparents. I'll be back later today with more cards to show you, one for the proud parents and another 60th Birthday card.




6 comments:

  1. that is sooo sweet Vee
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Vee, I'm sure Elaine will be so pleased to receive it

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is a real cutie Vee

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vee,
    Ooooh this is so cute. I love the colours and the image is gorgeous. The charm is perfect.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most beautiful new baby card Vee, it's so pretty but elegant too and I'm sure Elaine will love it! Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love our card. It has pride and place on the mantlepiece. I am finally catching up with visiting blogs, everything is way behind just now. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee