Monday, August 24, 2009

NO FLOWERS....NO BOWS...!!!




Well this is a first for me I've usually got both ribbons and flowers on my cards. This one is for an order for my friend Jan in work for her little Grandson.
I've used Sketch #4 from Vee's Sketch Pad, an A5 card and all the images are Cuddly Buddly downloads even the letter " d ". The DP is from Lakeland Plastics and Papermania. Balloons are a Sizzix Die and the cupcake is a piece of clipart. I decoupaged the puppies just to make them stand out a wee bit.
Well must get some dinner now, after that, another few orders and a scrapbook page layout for Vee's Sketch Pad. So if scrapbooking is your thing, pop over later and have a look.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable Vee, & no frills & girlie bits either - what a challenge!

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely little boys card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee