Friday, August 21, 2009

Deep Purple....

A better view of the 3D detail on the dress.


Hello again, final post before I hop off to bed. This card was made earlier this week and I forgot to post it on here, I've changed my hours at work (don't work Mondays now...yipeeeee) and I've been running late with everything. So without further rambling from me, here's what I used.
Image is decoupage from Craft creations
Cardstock Cryogen white Craft Creations embossed with CB elegant swirls folder.
Flowers from stash
Ribbon from stash and matched to the colour of the bridesmaid's dress.
Other paper and mirri card from stash.
I get really annoyed when I have to photograph purples and lilacs 'cause they always look blue :(
The colours are much nicer in real life, very deep purple and lilac.
Have a nice weekend every one, I've got my lovely Grandsons today then Hubby and I are off out to a Civic Reception (ooooo!!! very posh) in the Town Hall to celebrate the Centenary of the Cumbernauld and Kilsyth district bowling association. Dinner speeches the works, and hopefully a wee dance too. Thanks for popping in....



2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, gorgeous colours, the purples look lovely with the silver.

    Enjoy your weekend

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Vee,i love the image and colour.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee