Saturday, July 11, 2009

Two more Fab Birthday cards...

Pressie and gorgeous card from Sally
Pressie and gorgeous card from Joanne


I'm so lucky to have such lovely blogging buddies. Today the postie has brought me another two Birthday cards and they were also filled with yummy goodies...

Both girls are my fellow DT members on Charisma Cardz, Sally and Joanne, and I would like to say a HUGE thank you to both of them. I have posted a pic of the cards and yummy pressies for you all to see. I've had such an amazing Birthday. Apologies if the pics are not too good, I've ran out of batteries for my camera and had to resort to using my phone. Hope you all have a lovely weekend and thanks again for popping in.


1 comment:

  1. Vee,
    So glad you received them even it they are late. Hope you can use what I have sent you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee