Friday, July 24, 2009

Fab award...


Hi everyone hope you are all well and getting some sunshine today. I just received a lovely surprise, a beautiful blogger award from my blogging buddy Gina. Thanks so much Gina so nice of you to think of me. I've to pass it on to 5 people so I've picked these lovely girls.

I've just done the WOJ Birthday Blog hop and had a great time until I got to the end and I couldn't get into the PaperCraft Planet 'cause I had to sign up. So I've got to wait for the admin to accept me as a member......by that time all the fun will be done. I'm gutted!!!! and really disappointed. I was really looking forward to doing the whole thing... Just one of those things I suppose!!! Still I really enjoyed every ones blogs and seeing all the fab creations.
UPDATE got in eventually...wooohoo..what a great blog hop!!!

4 comments:

  1. gee tahnks for thinking of me
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. gee thanks for thinking of me
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vee thank you so much for the lovely award. I will add it to my site next week when I get my main computer back from the fix-it shop again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks Vee for thinking of me, that's really lovely of you,will pop it on my blog later.

    Take care & have a lovely Sunday

    Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee