Thursday, May 21, 2009

Flowers Pearls and Lace.......

Hi there!!..... Well here we are THURSDAY again!!...that means it's time for another fab challenge over at CHARISMA CARDZ and this is my DT card for this week.
Our challenge theme this time has been set by Sally and she has chosen
FLOWERS LACE AND PEARLS.


I really enjoyed doing this card , I used Willow with flowers from the WOJ Spring kit and coloured her with my Copics. The papers are all Basic Grey Sultry, I love these papers! The flowers are Poppicraft and I used my lace on the large flower at the bottom. Pearls and brads from stash.



I even managed to do the inside this time too... I left it quite plain on the inside so that I can close it easily.
I am also entering this card in this weeks WOJ challenge which is the Sketch I have used, and the Basic Grey challenge which is be inspired by your fav Ice Cream. Well as you can tell mine is Strawberry mmmmm!!
Why not pop over to Charisma
and see the other fab DT cards and join in the fun there's always a great prize to be won. Looking forward to seeing all your lovely creations this week.

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Vee,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vee,
    Your card is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet,sweet card, great challenge will pop over! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vee this is beautiful.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Vee, love the colour combo you have used and the colouring of the image is beautiful :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! Great colors!

    Leonie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on the challenge! She reminds me of Holly Hobby and I loved her. What a cute image and great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. a fabulous card sweetie both inside and out.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! The image and papers are so pretty!
    Have a great day! Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. its indeed a gorgeuss card..NOW !!!!!!GO AND LOOK ON MY BLOG.......hurry run...dont fall i hope your in for a nice surprise.....love sassyx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee