Tuesday, May 19, 2009

13 BLUE AND GREEN.....


I liked my last card so much that I did another one in the same colours. It's for an order for a 13th birthday and she loves shopping clothes and shoes and handbags....What 13 year old doesn't?

For this card I used Papermania papers , my nesties and the image is Melanie ....again. I think I'm going to use her quite a lot for teenage cards. I coloured her with Copics and tried to get a denim look to her dress, the picture doesn't show it very well. The shoes are peel offs stuck onto acetate so that I could 3d them, the flowers are from Poppicrafts.

I have another one to do for the same birthday only from her Cousin. Pop back later to see that one. Must go and tidy up the mess I've made now....lol

1 comment:

  1. Wowww Vee,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee