Thursday, February 05, 2009

CHARISMA CARDZ CHALLENGE # 5


Hello everyone hope you are all having a lovely day and not too bogged down with all this snow. I LOVE snow.....so I'm hoping we get more....
Right no more waffling... this is my DT card for this weeks challenge set by the lovely Joanne.Which is a recipe 3,2,1....3 papers, 2 flowers and 1 ribbon.

I used my Robo to cut the card and papers 'cause I don't have any Nesties YET!!!! They are on my wishlist.... As usual I coloured the image with my Copics ( I really love my Copics) I'm also entering this card in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge as it's to be a circular card with any PB image. First time I've entered this so fingers and everything else crossed....lol
Why not pop over to the Charisma Cardz Challenge blog later today and join in the fun. Myself and the rest of the DT really enjoy viewing all your fab creations.


13 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant Vee, love the gorgeous colours and the cute image. Fabulous!!

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Vee, it's brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite images. He looks good in red. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Vee and love that puppy image.....thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
    Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Vee, love the scalloped card and the black and red is very striking
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wo Vee this is adorbale, love the gorgeous colours and flowers - fab work.
    Thanks for joining us this week
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fab! Perfect for a mens valentines card! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow Vee
    gorgeous card luv the colours, i luv the snow didnt get that much!! cry cry, but i dont have to drive in it to got to work!! thanks for following me.x sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vee - aThis is a really cute card for the challenge - beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week,
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Vee, love the colours and the cute lil dog! Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  12. woww Vee,you made fabolous cards,i love them all.

    have a nice weekend.
    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Vee ,love it realy stunning ,hugs Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee