Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas gift wallets...


I made these ten wallets for an order. I embossed all of them with cb snowflakes. Printed the greeting on the computer and added various toppers. I used elastic metalic cord tied round to hold them shut... a bit different from the buttons and ribbon I usually use for these wallets, it also made it a bit quicker to make.

I will be doing my PIF at the end of the week sorry to take so long but I just didn't have the energy last week, so appologies for that. Be back later...



2 comments:

  1. These little wallets looks fabulous Vee, hope that you get your energy back...hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing Vee, well done! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee