Friday, December 19, 2008

AFTER CHRISTMAS....

Just a short post to let you all know that I haven't forgotten my PIF.( pass it forward) I've decided that it's better left till after Christmas. I've got it all ready and will take some pics tomorrow and let you all see what's for free. In the meantime I'd like to thank everyone for all your lovely comments on my cards since I started this blog, I've made some really lovely friends.
Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year.
Hope Santa is good to you and you all get some cool crafty goodies.....




5 comments:

  1. Hi Veexxxx
    hope you have afabulous christmas and a happy new year babe xxxhugs Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you aswell hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just letting you know I received your christmas card this morning, thank you very much hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya hun, congrats on making the DT, You can now annouce it on your blog, links to other dt members are also there and also a banner for the blog, www.charismacardz.blogspot.com,
    also i have sent you an email allowing access to write to the blog you need to accept this to be able to write on the challenge blog for your set weeks challenges.. more details to follow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vee

    Congrats on making the DT as well - really looking forward to working with you!

    Have a lovely New Year, hope you had a lovely christmas too.

    Take care
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee