Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sad but special day....

This card is from his Mummy,Daddy, Liam & Bump , Elaine is pregnant again :)



Card from Auntie Dorothy

These are the most difficult cards I've ever had to make. Little Kieran was born on the 17th November 2007 but sadly died only hours later. His Mum asked if I could make a First Birthday card that could be put by his graveside. I cried every time I tried to make it, but eventually managed it. I actually made two, one from his Auntie Dorothy too, my pal in work. I had to make the design as flat as I could so that I could laminate them to protect against the weather. I've asked her permission to show them on here and she has very kindly agreed. If you can, please read the verse on the insert his Mum gave me to put on, it's beautiful..



7 comments:

  1. Oh Vee these are so special xxxx
    you did a fabulous job
    the verse made me cry xxxx
    fabulous work ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, and the verse is lovely too. As I was reading it I was thinking of my daughter then. It's been 19 years, I had triplets. Thats why my blog name is kirstys my angel, the one I lost I called her kirsty. As I say lovely card and verse, and it does bring a tear to the eye. linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vee, beautiful cards, but very very sad xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Vee, the verse made me cry too, it is perfect xx
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vee, I'm in tears just reading your post - well done you for getting them done hunny.

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cards Vee, hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vee, I have left you and award on my blog. Babz :0!)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee