Sunday, November 16, 2008





Hi there hope you are all well I've had a terrible weekend with the flu bug ugh!!I feel as if I've been hit by a bus. Every year my boys tell me to go for the flu jab and I never do....more fool me....next year I certainly will.
Today I made a card for an order for a wee boy who loves planes. I used the images and BP's from the crafter's companion CD men's collection 1. I nearly threw this CD out a couple of weeks ago 'cause I never really liked any of the stuff on it. ... just goes to show you should never part with anything...lol hope you like it.


1 comment:

  1. fab card hun, any male would love to receive this! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee