Monday, November 10, 2008

Back at last...


Sorry I've not been around for a while but I've been running up and down to the hospital to see my Mum every night. I just haven't had time to do much crafting at all and William and I had our Fancy Dress night out on Saturday. We had a fantastic night and everyone was dressed up. Some of the costumes were really brilliant, I've posted a pic of us in our fancy dress costumes William was the Gangster and I was his Flapper Girl....lol.. William's costume was easy to do just had to get him a white tie and a Fedora Hat. He had a pinstipe suit on and a black shirt. It looked quite good I thought. Mine was a dress I bought 15 or so years ago I wore it once and it's been in the wardrobe in a zip bag. The dress was plain except for the top which has a diagonal silver stripe,( which you can't really see in the pic), so I bought fringing and put it on the top and round the bottom below the hips. Put V shape down the middle 'cause it looked a bit empty. Had on my long beads, gloves, fish nets and feather hair band. My friend gave me the red feather boa , and I was molting feathers all night long. Every where I went I had a trail of red feathers behind me...lol. Didn't get home till the wee small hours. Fab night!!!! This pic was taken at the start of the night... before the drink started to flow...lol
Got loads of cards to get done for Wednesday so I better get on now. Hope you all had a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by I really appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. fabulous costumes vee, you both look wonderful. nice to hear that you had a good night. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic picture Vee, it does look like you had a good time :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee