Tuesday, September 30, 2008

RUDE RUGBY.....




Hi again well as you can see this card is for the same guy as yesterday. His Mum loved the other one until I showed her this decoupage image and she fell about laughing.... saying it was just perfect for Michael as he was always asking her if she wanted to see the stud marks he got at today's game... So being the kind hearted person that I am I made another for her today when I came home from work.....in between watching craft day on QVC...lol..... been good never bought anything..........yet....

3 comments:

  1. great fun card Vee, love his hairy legs :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, very funny! I am so pleased you like my new designs. I can't wait to see what you creat with them.X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great funny card. I always find men's cards so hard.x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee