Tuesday, August 19, 2008

SUMMER NELLIE ** Sparkly Shoes**


This is one of the Sugar Nellie stamps I got last week, she is called Summer Nellie. I like the way she sits ,you could perch her on virtually anything, so I decided to put her sitting on a fence 'cause I remember doing this myself when I was really young. We had a farm close by with horses in the fields and I would sit for hours watching them and feeding them.The fence is from the Cuddly Buddly Horses, and the backing papers were all freebies from various mags.The stitched stamp and just because stamp are from HOTP. Oh yes! and I gave her sparkly shoes...lol.. Hope you enjoyed your visit and thanks for stopping by. Take care x Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee